Why You Should Consider Big Sky Fitness
“A brand new type of Big Sky adventure, the former Farmington Farms Tennis & Athletic Club has been added to the Big Sky fold. This club is truly in a class of its own!” – Karen C., Westhampton Beach, New Jersey. “We have always loved the Big Sky workout, and the tennis club has added some extra stuff to keep us motivated. The trainer that is there seems to know what she’s doing when it comes to keeping everyone in shape, and it’s helped keep our kids in great shape.”
– Jennifer P., Fairfield, CT. “I enjoy the variety of things that are available at my Calgary gym. They have a ton of equipment but also offer personal training and Yoga classes that are fun and interesting.” – Debra J. “The personal training and the fitness workouts are excellent. I have always loved going to the gym and being around people. Still, sometimes it can be difficult to find time to do so without having any distractions. I appreciate the personal training that is offered.”
– Anne B., New York City “I love the personal training and the overall atmosphere of the Big Sky fitness centre. The kids love it too! My daughter has taken dance classes here and has enjoyed it. The whole family feels like a big family and are constantly excited about something going on at any time of the day.”
– Paula S., Montague, NJ. “I enjoy the large variety of exercise machines and all the different kinds of aerobics and workouts. There are always people there to help with any questions I have.” – Marilyn T., Fort Collins, CO. “The gym has a small group of men who are very knowledgeable and willing to help you get started. They help with some of the more basic fitness routines, such as running or walking. Other muscle groups are worked as well, such as the abs or biceps.”
– Jennifer P. “I love the wide variety of exercises, workouts, and even aerobics and yoga that are offered at the Big Sky Fitness Center. There are a variety of different sized facilities where people can come to do individual workouts or classes. There is even a children’s club that offers squash and table tennis for some of the younger kids there.” – Debra J.
– Trudy L., Calgary “I enjoy the convenience of the trainers and have a workout with the big group of guys. And it’s great to have the newer big machines, such as the rowing machine and treadmill. It allows me to work on my core and leg strength without sacrificing my cardio. With the exercise group, we are always rotating, which keeps it fresh and interesting. The other big plus is that the prices are very reasonable.”
– Karen S., Fort Collins, CO. “I have always felt comfortable going to Big Sky High School gyms versus classes in a local gym. Most gyms have lots of space, and many people use them, so the class sizes are usually pretty small. The one drawback is that most gyms require memberships, and I don’t have much money to spend. Fortunately, Big Sky Fitness was able to provide a nice group of inexpensive but fun classes that still included the important exercises needed for muscle building.”
– Linda T., Sterling, UT “I like the variety offered at the big sky fitness centres. They offer a wide variety of options for me, including weights and cardio, which I do not typically do. I also really like that the classes are available all week, so I can fit them in around my schedule. Also, their prices are reasonable.” For more information on Big Sky Fitness visit their website.